Jim-(age withheld) He has been working very hard at Raymond James, especially since the economic crisis, and when he is not working, he is busy playing tennis and watching movies! P.S. he recently won the South Jordan tennis tournament! congrats!!
Jenn-(age withheld) She is the busy mom like always, running us kids around to places, working at her new job at Ikea, and making us delicious dinners! When she has a little down time, you can catch her reading a good book, or catching a few zzz's...
Jessica-(17) Jess has recently gotten her licence as of June, and it has been a good thing and a bad thing! i think i have only seen her once since then..but its nice that she can take a little load off my mom! She, too, is working at Ikea, and when she isn't working or driving, she is chillin with her friends (or boyfriends).
Katie-(15, 16 in January!) I recently started High School this past August at Bingham High, and i pretty much love it! I have kept myself pretty busy playing basketball, and hanging out with my friends. Also, in June I got my learners, and just a warning...keep your kids off the road :)
Addison- (13) He too has been pretty busy this year. He started 8th grade at sjms and I think he likes it. He just started Jr. Jazz and they won their first game (congrats), and he is working hard to earn money for the Jamboree in 2010!
Bennett-(11) He too is busy earning money for the Jamboree, and he has been working very hard at South Jordan elementary to graduate from 6th grade! He loves playing with his friends and has really enjoyed 11 year old scouts.
Allen- (9) Allen has been enjoying 3rd grade and he is just a pretty mellow kid. He loves playing with his brothers, and he is very creative, and imaginative, and I love to watch him grow, learn and create.
Jacob- (5) If I could use one word to describe Jacob it would definitely be cute! He started preschool this year, and he LOVES it!! He has a great vocabulary, and he loves playing with his cousins, and brothers, and he is a great helper to mom, as the oldest one home now.
Beck- (2)....Wow, where do i start?? I think if you looked up 'terrible 2 year' old in the dictionary you would find Beck's picture. From throwing dishes, to refusing to say please, he may be getting coal in his stocking this year! But what can I say, because he is so cute when he isn't throwing or drawing on things... he has become a great talker and i can't wait till he can just say please :)

Grace- (1) Also known as goose, boo, goo, baby grace, and cutie pie, Grace cannot be beaten in cuteness! She started crawling, rolling over, walking, and has said her first words all this year, and i think she may be the most spoiled... actually i know that, but that's ok, because who can't say no to those cute pink boots, when you know how cute they will look on her! She has definitely kept us busy!

We have all been working hard on finishing our basement, and Jessica was right, we'll finish it right after she moves out...good thing I'll have a year to enjoy it :)
All of us here at the Dishman home want to wish you a Merry Christmas and happy New Year and I hope you have enjoyed reading about our exciting year!
love you
love, the Dishmans
love, the Dishmans
No comments:
Post a Comment