Saturday, September 20, 2008

Washington DC and Indiana

Jefferson Memorial with my Cousins Kim and Jonathan. Thanks for showing us the sights! (I know how much you love that J-you must really love me to spend a day with us doing the tourist thing) :)


Jim and Grace and the Library of Congess, Jefferson building. If you've never been, that place is AMAZING! Next time I go to DC, I'm getting a library card and spending a few days visiting the stacks! If nothing else, I want to read in the room of states. It has a stained glass window representing each of the States in the Union; it is spectacular! And If you know me at all, you know that I wish I had a library like that in my own house. But then where would the kids sleep? LOL But imagine the bedtime stories...


Yes, this is me doing a gazillion MPH on a go cart- this is Indianapolis after all! And yes, I left skid marks. This was a TON of fun! Our friend used to work there, and I admit she completely whipped me, BUT she also said she'd never had that much competition from a first timer, so I was OK with that- maybe next time.


Jamie and I with our gorgeous babies! Jim and Scott. Aren't they handsome?!

1 comment:

Mark said...

First of all, what happened to your arm and are you okay? Second, how do you just travel all over having such a great time? That's awesome.

Mark(IKEA)