Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just say please, PLEASE!!!!

Many of you know that it has been an all out battle to get "Buck" to say "Please". He entertained us for months with his random stories every time he was asked to say please. He turned down numerous treats at grandma's and grandpa's, just to avoid saying please. When you'd ask, "can you say please", he'd say "yes".

So finally he has been saying please on his own, IF he feels like it, and IF he's not asked. So I decided to try a little experiment. I asked him if he knew the magic word. He gave me a blank stare so I went around the room asking all the other kids what the magic word was. Each, in turn, replied "please". I even asked Dad, who graciously gave the same response.

Finally I asked "Buck, what's the magic word?" To which he deviously replied.... "POOP!"


The experiment failed, in large part because I am STILL laughing about it 3 days later:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crow thats so funny!!!!

Deborah said...

That is one FUNNY kid.

:)