LOOK, IT'S POD (Path Of Destruction)
Following the previous post, most of you are wondering what more happened; some were even watching the news for reports of hotels burning to the ground or some other devastating news. I am pleased to report that we managed to inflict no more damage to the condo! It helped that we returned home to get the play yard, some goof-off, and some de-solv-it not to mention a myriad of paper goods. We spent half a day putting up everything that could possibly get broken or be used to write on something, and then...SUCCESS! The second part of our vacation was POD free. Whew!
Addison on the Zip line
Bennett on the Rock Wall
Jess on the Alpine Slide
Katie Doing Back Flips on the Bungee Trampoline
Jake and I on the Alpine Slide
Allen and Bennett on the Alpine Slide
Jim and Grace at the River
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a BLAST!
I agree with Amber...WOW...you guys had fun. Glad it all worked out. LOL....More importantly ...glad you are back! :-)
Post a Comment