Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 year old for rent



I am currently offering a two year old, absolutely adorable two year old male for a short-term lease, say 6 months or so. He has huge brown eyes and refuses to say please, but will entertain you with a story instead. He says "Mom" really well and will repeat it for you ad nauseum if you don't want him to. If you need a good exercise or cleaning routine, he will definitely help in this area. Why today alone I've dived twice to save him from pulling something off the counter and onto himself, I've wind sprinted to save his baby sister from harm, and chased him around the garage to get him into the car. As for the cleaning, recently I've cleaned the carpet of BBQ sauce (once), raspberries (also once), coffee-mate (twice), and semi-permanent marker (once), I've also mopped the kitchen floor after he poured out a gallon pitcher of water and finally caught up on wiping down the fronts of the cupboards when he colored on them with crayola marker, and that is in the recent past of 24 hours. I also had the great privilege of tearing the house and yard apart and looking for his shoes which have been lost since sometime Monday afternoon. Suddenly this afternoon he came around a corner with his shoes on his feet! Still have no idea where they came from, maybe I should give him the teens cell phone next... HMMMmmm that's an interesting thought. Maybe I'll keep him after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah hahahahaha! U can do a 2 for one deal and lease my kid with yours. hows that for a plan :)