I fully recognize that I have plenty of weight to lose, and some day I will. But the other day I found a VERY GOOD reason to be the weight I am.
I went to donate blood, something I haven't done in a while. There were several of us waiting and filling out paperwork, etc. when the coordinator came out and asked if any of us were possible O- blood types. I was the only one. She sighed and said, "Oh well, You don't weight enough..." By now I love this lady dearly! I asked what the weight needed to be, and of course I actually did weigh that amount. So I got to do something that I've never done before and gave double red cells. It is kind of cool, they take some blood, then centrifuge it, keeping only the red cells, then they put back in the white cells, platelets, and plasma, with a special saline/citrine (anti-clotting) solution, then do it again until they have 400ml (?) of blood. It is pretty cool except that you can taste the orange of the citrine and it sometimes makes your lips tingle for a few seconds, but because they re-hydrate you and it takes a little longer than traditional blood donation, there were no woozy after effects. All in all, a good way to save a life:)
Harga Menu Warunk Upnormal 2018
8 years ago
1 comment:
Thats so neat! and yes, what a sweet lady, i love those ladies!
Post a Comment