skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Dishmaniacs
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I'm sorry, but I must comment on the elections, particularly the extremely important issue of the dress of our first-lady-elect.
UGLIEST. DRESS. EVER.
What was she thinking??????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(13)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
2009
(24)
►
December
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(45)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(5)
random stuff I'm thankful for
Gratitiude
Going to the ball
I'm sorry, but I must comment on the elections, pa...
VOTE
►
October
(8)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(4)
My Blog List
Amber
Harga Menu Warunk Upnormal 2018
8 years ago
*Baby Jane Cards and Crafts*
Soul Guitar Bible Online PDF eBook
8 years ago
What a Fabulous Dish- my favorite recipes
Dr Pepper Chicken
12 years ago
Heather
Gratitude 3/24/14
12 years ago
Kami
I confess....I am OLD!
14 years ago
Aimee
Your Highness
14 years ago
Debs
The Taming of the Yard
17 years ago
Ang
International Cuisine
17 years ago
David
Trip to Cincinnati
17 years ago
debbie
No comments:
Post a Comment