Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Grace's first tooth

Jake came in to me last night with some "really important news".
" I washed my hands and felt in Grace's mouth and...she just popped out a tooth!"
He described it as a very teensy, little tiny, very sharp tooth.
He's been checking regularly today to see if it is still there, he's afraid that it is so small, it will just fall out!
Beck on the other hand decided she should try to eat a cookie, she does have a tooth now after all:)

2 comments:

Ang said...

Grace has a tooth?!!! I can't believe I had to read it on your blogspot to find this out! JK
Ang

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Cute story about Jake- when they came over yesterday morning, and Beck and Jake went downstairs to play. Beck came upstairs not too long after, and I said something like, "What's going on?" Jake immediately chimed in, "Well, I didn't kick him out!" What a loving brother!
I can't believe Grace has a tooth- she's getting so big!