Monday, November 8, 2010

Lost Keys

So now that they are found, I must confess...I LOST THE CHURCH KEYS!!!!!!!!!!! Car keys: fine, whatever, I have a spare. Church keys: Am I going to ex-ed? The stupidest part was that for weeks and weeks they have safely been sitting on my bathroom counter. One day last week I thought "Hmmm, this isn't really a safe place for these. I should hang them up where they belong, I'm going to need them on Wednesday". So I did. Later that day, one of the kids brought me a set of car keys and told me they had found them up in the playroom on the floor. I went to the key rack only to see all the keys missing. I quickly rounded up all the others...except the church keys. They were well and truly lost. Oh, for that safe place on the counter again *sigh*. They had fallen through the couch cushions, then through the crack down into the bowels of the couch. They may have been lost forever if not for a teenager motivated by $20. I had tossed my house looking for them- no photos will be shown, I have no desire for anyone to remember me this way. So now I will spend the next several days putting it back together. Forced fall cleaning. Maybe that wasn't such a bad thing after all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lost keys are not fun! do you need an extreme cleaning makeover provided by work friend amber? cause i am willing to help if needed:)