So I'm just catching up on blog reading... and had to stop to say - this freaks me out. Looking at these pictures, I think "REALLY?!". I mean, I'm pretty sure one of the last times I saw you in person was when YOU were graduating. Has it really been that long?!?!
Yes, I suppose it has.
Egads.
And that's all I have to say. LOL. Have a lovely day! (And do try to remember not to randomly mix chemicals, eh? ;-) )
1 comment:
So I'm just catching up on blog reading... and had to stop to say - this freaks me out. Looking at these pictures, I think "REALLY?!". I mean, I'm pretty sure one of the last times I saw you in person was when YOU were graduating. Has it really been that long?!?!
Yes, I suppose it has.
Egads.
And that's all I have to say. LOL. Have a lovely day! (And do try to remember not to randomly mix chemicals, eh? ;-) )
Post a Comment