Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bennett's update

first i'm going to tell you about my 4 of july. In the morning I went out to do flags with my bro. Addison we woke up at about 6:05 and set up the flags. we are doing this becase we want to go to jamboree! Then i came home and about 8:00 we decorated our bikes for a church children parade (I was pulling little bro. Beck & my little sis. Grace in the wagon ) I was going in my blades. we heard from a ACE pilot then we did a flag ceremony & started the brakfast then we went around the track. i went around 3 times. after that I asked my mom if i could play with Alex and she said yes (I did not have a time to be home Because we where going to fireworks that night) Then me & Addison went to his home. later when my family had come Addison & I got flags & we went home & went to sleep


The next day I woke up with two peple in my room that are not usually there. they were my cousins.they had gotten there at about 1:00 A.M. we had brakfast & soon they left.

No comments: